Stargazing party updates – POSTPONED
Hey everyone – if you’re considering coming to the stargazing party tomorrow, we are keeping an eye on the weather, since it is supposed to rain. We will let you know tomorrow afternoon whether we will still be there! We will comment in this thread with our decision no later than 4 pm.
Hope things stay clear!
(Update – looks like we are being clouded out tonight, so we will postpone.)